- Session 1
9:30 am - 11:30 am
- Session 2
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Date & Time:
Two session times are available:
- 27 February 2020
- 9:30 am to 11:30 am – Session 1
- 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm – Session 2
For those wishing to apply for grants, it is essential to attend the grant information workshop.
Grants are available for projects that directly benefit the long-term recovery of communities in the Kinglake Ranges impacted by the 2009 Victorian bushfires. FRRR is willing to discuss larger projects that are identified as a priority by your community.
The GR&W program aims to support the following priority outcomes:
- Improved mental health and wellbeing of communities and individuals;
- Enhanced wellbeing and resilience of pre-school, primary and secondary school aged children and young people;
- Strengthened community connectedness, sense of place and community identity; and
- Increased community capacity for preparedness for future disasters.