- March Class
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Our Hospitality Work Ready Training is an accredited Work Skills program aimed at providing participants with the skills to be “work ready” to gain employment in the hospitality industry.
This basic training is conducted over one week- end and covers accredited units in:
- Use food preparation equipment.
- Serve Food and Beverage
- Responsible Service of Alcohol.
- Use hygienic practices for food safety.
Upon completion participants will have achieved:
- Food Handlers Level 1 & Food Safety Supervisor Level 2.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol and Responsible Service of Food Cer cates.
- On a pathway to undertake their Cerificate III in Hospitality.
for more information contact: Gareth Mulvey from Box Hill Institute on: 0499 833 364
To qualify for this course, you cannot be enrolled in school, however this is perfect for school leavers and anyone wanting to gain a qualification. Ask us for support in gaining a USI number. To enrol contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date & Time:
- Saturday 16th of March
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Venue: Ellimatta Youth Inc
Ellimatta Youth Inc. is a not for profit organisation located at the fabulous Youth Centre in the Kinglake Township. We are a primary and early intervention youth organisation otherwise known as a generalist Youth Service Organisation.