Grants for Resilience & Wellness Kinglake Ranges
Community Grants Development Officer Appointed
Jen Worthington is available to support your project
Community Grants Development Officer
Frequently Asked Questions
What can’t be funded?
· Ongoing core organisational operational costs (e.g. rent, utilities, regular wages, loan repayments);
· The encouragement or advancement of sport, recreation and social activities are not considered charitable activities under Australian law. Applications from sporting organisations need to clearly demonstrate charitable outcomes and benefit to the wider community that are above and beyond the sporting activities of the club;
· Overseas travel and overseas projects;
· Prizes, gifts, trophies or awards;
· Projects that have already occurred or will occur before the grant is confirmed;
· Political lobbying;
· Projects solely focused on animal welfare cannot be considered;
· Projects that are for private benefit or which are the core responsibility of Government.
If I need to know more, are there guidelines?
There sure are: Download by Clicking Here